There is also a powerful search/filter API available for end users or service providers who may wish to use it to build additional functionality, so if there is a need to look for example for:
Simple requests such as:
- Any requests mentioning vacation
- Any comments posted on April 7th
To searches as complex as:
- Any users who posted requests in November mentioning ‘Christmas’
- Any users within 20 miles of San Francisco mentioning ‘restaurants’ in the last 24 hours.
- Users who signed up on the 5th of October but haven’t been active in the last week.
So not only can you use Converse to engage and help your customers on a daily basis, but it can also be a powerful source of data and analytics to help build your business as well.
Updated 2 months ago